How would you feel if one year from now… your company is in the exact same place as today? Uncomfortable? Then keep on reading!
You have a brilliant opportunity to join a series of sales trainings uncovering the secrets of being unbeatable in sales. The upcoming three workshops cover topics from sales techniques, habits, and psychology to using data and much more!
Did we get your attention? Good! Book the following dates in your calendar: March 27, April 24, and May 15!
Chapter One “Sales vs Marketing” airs on March 27 with an introduction to the cornerstones of a sales-based company.
We ask – is it enough to have only one or the other? Does marketing support sales or is it the other way around? How can you motivate yourself to SELL when, honestly, you’d rather stay away from this unpleasant process?
During our first session you will hear about:
- Motivation in sales and finding time for sales calls;
- Effective time planning, sales triangle, and habits of a (successful) salesperson;
- Why do you really need customer profiles and how can you utilise them in sales;
- How to choose sales and/or marketing strategy when entering a new market, based on your product and brand recognition;
- How to test marketing channels when your product is not yet completely market-ready;
- What are the pricing models for different products and services;
You will also hear a confession from Heikki, the founder of Estonia’s leanest startup Fitlap on how they reached their first 100 000 (yes, that’s correct – One. Hundred. Thousand.) customers!
Location: SPARK Demo at SPARK Hub in Tartu
Working language: English
Time: March 27, we serve coffee and food from 12:00 and start with talks from 13:00
Participation is free, registration ON THIS LINK is mandatory!
Chapter Two will be released on April 24th and will be titled “Sales 101” focusing on customer approach, customer discovery, closing, and sales psychology. Chapter Three “ABC – Always Be Closing”, will premiere on May 15th revealing secrets of self-talk, sales tools, customer personas, and pricing.
Sales trainings are brought to you by Createit in cooperation with Tartu Science Park and are part-funded by European Regional Development Fund via Enterprise Estonia and Estonia-Latvia Programme.
Three Wednesdays. Same time. Same place.
See you at noon at SPARK Demo!